BACKGROUND VERIFICATION CLERK
Job LocationLot 9 Camp Street, Werk- En- Rust, Georgetown, Guyana.
As the Verification Clerk, you will conduct investigative research to ensure customer orders are processed thoroughly and efficiently. Team members who are effective individual contributors and successful team players will have opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Contact schools, companies, licensing agencies, and other entities via phone, email, and/or web to collect and verify information needed to complete background screening requests
- Handle Personal Identifying Information confidentially and responsibly
- Maintain effective record-keeping/notes documenting research steps and actions taken to complete each verification request
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information
- Prepare accurate and grammatically correct reports summarizing the data collected from research and verification interventions
- Provide a professional service to internal and external customers including issue resolution
- Maintain a performance level that meets or exceeds our quality requirements and clients’ expectation & requirements
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Social Science discipline. Or at least 5 CXC subjects, including English and Mathematics
- 2 plus years of customer service and telephone etiquette preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and demonstrable ability in web-based research
- Strong computer experience including Microsoft Office Suite and design programmes
- Experience working with sensitive data
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintain a performance level that meets or exceeds the quality goals of the department.
- Receive and review background check requests from client
- Respond to client inquiries and questions concerning background check requests
- Coordinate work plan with our background check sub-contractors
- Support team in all tasks related to background check service
- Send out a report on background checks to clients in keeping with established procedures
- Ensuring background check approval form is completed correctly by candidates before commencing background check.
How to Apply:
Please send your application and CV/Resume via email to email@example.com
Please make your submission on or before February 10, 2023
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY