Junior Audit Clerk
Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
The Junior Audit Clerk is responsible for executing Audits as per Audit Plan and conducting tests on Internal Controls as to ensure compliance with established systems and procedures within Toolsie Persaud Limited & Group of Companies with guidance from the Head of Department.
At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of passes in Mathematics, Principles of Accounts and English (Grade 1-2)
Computer Literate (Microsoft: Word, Excel), Report Writing.
At least one (1) year experience in a similar position.
Pursuance of qualification in Accounting or any related discipline would be a plus.
Strong analytical, verbal/ written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conduct field work audit among the branches countrywide
- Communicate findings and recommendations to Head of Department
- Carry Out Stock count and Reconciliations
- Carry Out Cash Counts and Reconciliations
- Carry Out Fixed Assets Verification and Inpections
- Verification that damage items are disposed
Attraction remuneration and benefits base on experience.
The Human Resource Manager
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
Email : email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY