1. Preparation of project’s scope of work and work breakdown structures
2. Evaluation/preparation of Architectural drawings
3. Subscribing to Local building codes and guidelines governing construction and infrastructural development in Guyana including health and safety practices.
4. Managing construction and infrastructural projects
5. Compiling job specifications and supervising the tendering process.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Five or more years’ experience working as an Engineer on construction/infrastructural projects.
1. Preparation of detailed site plans showing boundary lines, limits of development, north designation, setbacks from surrounding existing elements, site entrances, internal roadways with the appropriate scaling and sizes.
2. Evaluation of cadastral surveys
3. Preparation of topographic surgery or engineering mapping and Geotech.
4. Electronic preparation of preliminary and final master plan designs including all infrastructural components.
5. Electronic preparation of preliminary horizontal infrastructural plans – complete civic drawings using AUTOCAD
6. Preparation of Bill of quantities and budgets
To be discussed at the interview
Send Applications to
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Food For The Poor Guyana Inc.
1999-2002, Blue Mountain Road,
Festival City, North Ruimveldt
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY