Job LocationFoodMaxx Supermarket
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Delicatessen/Bakery Clerk is responsible for preparing, slicing, wrapping, weighing, pricing, and merchandising the department products.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math/Sound secondary school education
- Two to Three (2-3) years’ experience working in the raw meats and seafood preparation industry.
- Relevant experience as a Bakery/Kitchen Assistant
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Prepare bakery and delicatessen items
- Unload delicatessen products and transfer stock to storage areas
- Slice, cut, weighed, and priced stock in a considerate manner
- Uphold shelves and maintained cases filled at all times
- Maintain courteous and friendly attitude toward customers
- Control freshness by rotating and coding all products and remove out-of-code merchandise
- Tag all products legibly in line with price book
- Maintain fresh items and weekly specials
- Promote latest items and weekly specials
- Greet all visitors and customers in a professional manner
- Clean and sanitized the entire work area
- Answered phones and take orders for particular requested items
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant (s) can send application to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY