Small Engines - Technician
Job LocationQ1 Providence, E.B.D.
We are looking for an eager, hardworking and self-driven individual to fill the role of Technician handling servicing and repairs within our Small Engines Workshop.
- GTI Diploma OR equivalent Technical training in Mechanics or Agricultural Machinery OR 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- 5 Subjects CXC/CSEC inclusive of Maths & English
- Computer Literacy
- Experience would be an asset
- Servicing and repairing of equipment in an efficient and timely manner as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ensuring all procedures and checks are adhered to at all times when servicing and repairing equipment in keeping with the high and consistent standards of the company.
- Ensuring that all replaced parts have been properly bagged and labeled to be returned to the customer.
- Providing Technical assistance and advice to customers and staff as required.
- Performing minor repairs at the counter.
- Starting and tuning equipment as well as assembling units as required.
Kindly send applications along with a CV to email@example.com or to mail to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, FARFAN & MENDES LTD, Q1 PROVIDENCE, E.B.D.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY