Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
Unarmed security guards maintain a safe and secure environment at businesses, organizations, and residential properties. They patrol premises, perform access control, and investigate disturbances. They also monitor alarm systems and video surveillance cameras
- Sound Primary or Secondary education
- Ability to observe and anticipate actions and behaviours
- Ability to rationally and objectively assess situations and respond appropriately
- Ability to exercise a high level of self-control
- Ability to read and write standard security reports
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
Will be discussed at the interview
Applicants can submit their full C.V online at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application in person with the following requirements, these are:
6 Passport Size Picture
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY