Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown / Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
A Cashier is responsible for ensuring a phenomenal experience for customers through efficient and accurate customer check-out, proper cash handling, and consistently exceptional customer service.
At least five subjects CXC (CSEC), including Mathematics and English
At least two (2) years experince in a simular position
Should be computer literate.
Should be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
Should possess good problem solving skills.
Should possess a valid police clearance (not older than 6 months)
- To generate customer's invoices and receipts using company software.
- To collect payments from customer's for all cash invoices and receipts issued.
- To account for all daily intake as part of closing off procedure.
- To prepare deposit slips for transfer of daily intake to finanical institution.
- Attractive Renumeration
- Entitlement to join company medical scheme
- Other fringe benefits.
The Finance Manager
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
Email - email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY