Job LocationLots 56-63 South Public Road, No.2 Village, East Canje, Berbice
We are looking to hire a Financial Manager to analyze market trends and various business opportunities from a financial perspective. Create financial reports, direct investments, and create plans and strategies for the long-term financial benefit of our business. To excel in this role you should have an analytical mind and a keen understanding of how a business works in the real world not just on paper.
Minimum qualification requirement is a bachelor’s degree in business or finance.
Candidate should be well versed in all financial aspects of a business including but not limited to the management of the company’s resources, budgeting, reconciliations, financial reporting and strategies, etc.
Minimum 3 years experience in similar field
Ability to meet strict deadlines
Analytical and negotiation skills
- Preparing business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts. -Ensuring financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Finding ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
- Analyzing market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Aiding management in financial decisions.
- Maintaining up-to-date financial system knowledge.
Email application with a detailed CV to email@example.com or submit at our office.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY