Head of Human Resources
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Plan, coordinate, execute and monitor the education and training of the
organization's human resources, payroll of salaries and Social charges,
guaranteeing efficiency in administrative processes and promoting a
favorable organizational climate for all employees.
Minimum experience of four (4) years in a similar position
Graduate or Higher University Technician in Business Administration,
Psychology, Industrial Engineering or related career.
• Knowledge of Labor Laws of Guyana.
• Knowledge in Preparation of Salary Sheets.
• Knowledge about Recruitment and Selection and induction of personnel
• Computer knowledge under Windows environment.
Age: between 28 – 50 years, preferably.
• Vocation of Service, collaboration and teamwork.
• Knowledge in handling the Collective Construction Contract
• Ability to make decisions, supervise personnel and manage work
• Ability to negotiate and manage conflicts.
• Leadership in your position.
Desirable to speak another language: Portuguese or Spanish
Carry out recruitment, selection and hiring of personnel based on the requirements of the Country
• Conduct Integration and Compliance Training for all new employees.
• Responsible for administering the payroll system for salaries and social security expenses
• Preparation and monitoring of compliance with HR policies and procedures.
• Oversee file administration of all active and inactive personnel.
• Employee benefits administration
• Coordinate activities related to human resources to improve the work environment
• Organize and carry out performance appraisals at work
• Review calculations of agreements, vacations and social benefits
• Prepare and analyze internal and external reports of Human Resources indicators.
• Ensure compliance with the legal aspects related to labor within the project.
• Monitoring of labor relations
Remuneration will be commensurate with knowledge and experience.
Email application to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY