Job LocationRegency Hotel - Hadfield Street
A night auditor is responsible for assisting guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift. They check in guests arriving at night, handle guest requests and take reservations. The night auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoices and prepares paychecks. Essentially, a night auditors role is to provide excellent customer service to guests and keep the front desk and accounting operations running smoothly.
Qualifications for Night Auditor
- Excellent communication and math skills
- 2+ years' experience in customer service or hospitality
- Able to learn computer functions and other on-the-job skills
- Strong eye for details
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Responsibilities for Night Auditor
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
- Reconcile all accounts in a timely manner
- Verify that all work has been performed by other departments
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and place reservations
Send in application to 98 Hadfield Street, Werk-En-Rust
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY