Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Administrative Assistant provides support to office operations performing a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Administrative Assistant promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant would be asset
- Experience in Human Resources would be an asset
- A Diploma in Human Resources/Administrative
- Must be Computer Literate
- Responsibilities include performing general office duties to include correspondence
- filing, copying, scanning, answering e-mails and telephone calls,
- providing technical assistance as requested
- providing back-up administrative support for other Legal Department administrative assistants as requested
- collect various procurement file due diligence and complete applicable checklists
- processing fully executed contracts
- handling inquiries of highly sensitive and confidential nature.
- Directing matters to appropriate individuals for action and follow-up as needed.
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly provide a detailed updated CV.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY