Trade Marketing Coordinator
Job LocationDiamond East Bank Demerara
The Trade Marketing Coordinator works to ensure that a brand remains recognisable, up to date and exciting to customers and plan ways to promote positive change to the public perception of the brands.
- High School Diploma
- A Diploma in Marketing, Communication
- 1-2 years experience in Sales & Merchandising.
- Must have own vehicle
- Audit data against existing trade audit sheets by visiting all customers assigned.
- Monitor Merchandising standards and further adherence to Shelf, Chiller Planograms and assist in placing advertising material
- Monitor and ensure all Pricing policies are accurate.
- Implement and maintain trade auditing policies and procedures
- Implement methods that measure and evaluate the effectiveness of existing trade control systems.
- Identify and establish corrective actions needed to address problem areas related to merchandising and servicing.
- organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions, and photo shoots.
Renumeration package is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
Applicants can send resume to:
Guyana Beverages Inc.
The Human Resources Manager
Plot 4 A Area AA1 Plantation Great Diamond
East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY