Social Media Specialist
Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Responsible for the marketing of promotions by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns to maximize sales & increase sales volume through execution & education of the promotion. Maintaining and tracking promotional materials, maintaining databases and preparing reports.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Advertising
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
Experience: At least one (1) year experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Responsible for working along with the Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs that help strengthen our market presence and reach current marketing goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the creation of ads for all social media outlet, namely Facebook, biznow Demerara waves, twitter, Caribbean tracker and any other.
- Generating updates on special deals, sales and promotional offer for blackberry.
- Gather and disseminate information on special deals and promotional for VIP and other privileges card holders.
- Ensure consistency with the marketing department.
- Respond to customer queries generated through the social media with accurate information.
- Assist in creation of artwork as needed.
- Involve in conceptualization of marketing campaigns/TV and print ads etc.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationship that meets company core values.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY