Carrier Compliance Representative
Job LocationCummings Lodge
The Carrier Compliance Representative is responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures to mitigate compliance risks for the client. They will collaborate with the management team and will be responsible for managing client/company policies, implementing an effective compliance program, and issuing regular internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or related experience desired.
- Minimum 1-3 years of proven experience in business administrative, customer service, compliance, or quality assurance role.
- Proficient knowledge and experience managing contracts.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Logistics and transportation industry experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player.
- Manage the motor carrier vetting program.
- Manage and audit motor carrier contracts.
- Regularly interface with carriers to ensure they are providing safe and compliant services to the Company.
- Assist with developing a technology strategy to provide effective IT support for the Compliance Group’s activities and to ensure the company’s systems promote compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise the executive team on company compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Generate reports that document errors and detail a clear resolution plan.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes.
- Ensure all team members are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Adhere to industry quality and safety standards.
- Reports to the department manager.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
We prefer you to apply via our website:
For more information contact the office on +592-503-5052 or Whatsapp +592-698-1270
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY