Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Oversee efficiency of operational processes. Participate in strategic planning and goal-setting for various business functions, Research methods to improve operations and reduce costs
- Sound Secondary education
- At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments
- Report on the status of operations within the department as requested (Daily & Weekly)
- Observe trends, market changes and areas where we can improve on our service. Give recommendations to Management.
- Conduct weekly “tool box” talks with workers on issues that will motivate, improve our image and enforce safety regulations.
- Observe workers attitude and ability and give appraisal annually.
- Ensure all customers are serviced as scheduled, report and address all complaints from customers.
- Schedule quality control site visitations to customers.
- Keep record of all inventory with the department (toilets, tools, PPE, etc.)
- Issue and monitor the use of consumables and cleaning agents.
- Collect, organize and input employees' time-sheets into a spreadsheet daily; calculate incentives to be paid to employees and give permission to either pay or withhold same.
- Some projects may require after-hours support.
- Work in the fields and supervise the team and assist with customer's query
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Operations Manager
To be discussed in the interview.
Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevon’s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY