Job LocationEast Bank Demerara
The Sales Coordinator will act as the face of the company and will be the ambassador between the clients or customers and the company.
- Course work in sales, public or business administration/ management, or a related field.
- CXC 5 Subject Grades 1-3.
- Computer Literate
- Three (3) years of sales experience including one year of administrative and/or lead supervisory experience. Experience working with QuickBooks System is highly desirable.
Under general direction, supervises and coordinates assigned sales activities and is responsible for preparing, implementing and actively monitoring sales activities and by doing so acquires new customers and increases turnover.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for:
- Achieving the set sales objectives to operate on the market effectively;
- Identifying market trends and changes;
- Managing, organizing and communicating with a focus on monitoring the daily sales results, performance-oriented work, customer orientation and a drive to motivate the sales team;
- Motivating, guiding and coaching the sales team with a special focus on customer orientation and achieving sales targets;
- Coordinating and reporting on all sales and merchandising activities, including those of the competitor, in their geographical area and to take proactive action on it;
- Maintaining customer contact, providing the best possible service and acquiring new customers;
- Perform related duties as required.
Kindly send CVs to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY