Aviation Stores Clerk
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
The Store Clerk is responsible for working in conjunction with the Superintendents and Planning Personnel in the compilation of spares order lists; ensure proper stock rotation. Must have a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of the Stores Department.
· Four (4) subjects C.X.C, Grades 1-3 inclusive of English and Mathematics.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
· Knowledge of Inventory Management will be an asset.
· The Ability to work flexible hours.
· Follow the Company's Policy and Procedure at all times.
· Assist to manage the Inventory in the Stores Department.
· Assist in the maintenance of the Tool Stores in which all tools are stored.
· Responsible to update the register for all tools housed with the Tool Stores.
More information upon interview.
Please email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY