Our client is currently seeking an ideal candidate that will be a natural leader with previous managerial experience. The person will have proven experience overseeing operations, and potentially human resources, finance, and communications departments, too. The candidate will be an expert communicator with a strong ability to delegate responsibilities and collaborate across a wide range of departments. Ultimately, the person will be driven by the desire to lead a team toward maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- Previous performance evaluation experience
- Working knowledge of human resources processes.
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Sales and Distribution
- Planning and Budgeting
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Business process and functions inclusive of:
- Human Resources
- Develop strategic plans for optimized performance.
- Review and improve organisational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Oversee day-today operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY