Geography , Agriculture Science and Guyanese History Teacher ( grade 7-9)
Job LocationDiamond ,East Bank Demerara.
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant field orTrained Teachers' Certificate
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Teach the subject areas mentioned, in the lower Secondary using the Government's curriculum.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Send Application and Resume to :
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY