Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
- The Auditor is responsible to promote accountability throughout the hospital and to add value and improve internal controls.
- He/she must ensure that auditing is done in a fair and reasonable manner to help improve performance and accuracy.
- At least five (5) Subjects CXC, General Proficiency inclusive of Mathematics, English A and Accounts.
- Three years experience in the Accounting or Auditing field.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Execute random checks on physical stock against the system balance.
- Investigate all variances before reporting to the Head of Department.
- Select prescriptions randomly from doctors’ desks and confirm that the same was billed by the pharmacists to the patients; that is according to amounts, strengths, etc.
- Ensure all goods received by the Hospital are audited before being entered in the hospital software and the invoice is entered correctly in the system.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications.
Please copy the link below and paste it in your browser to complete your application:
or applications must be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Dr. Balwant Singh's Hospital Inc.
314 East Street
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY