Human Resource Coordinator
Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank Demerara
Demerara Bakery Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to fill the position of HR Coordinator
- Diploma in Business Administration or relative field;
- 3+ years Administrative/ HR Experience;
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies;
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintains staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains employee benefits programs such as health insurance and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings such as the Department of Labour, Ministry of Social Protection.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Manage the affairs of the Security team.
DemBake will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join DemBake, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Department
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Email us your CV with subject: HR Supervisor Position - hrm@fernandesgy.
Call us at (592) 266 5847
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY