Job LocationPrashad Nagar
Ensuring that all aspects of cash handling including cash inflow and outflows are well executed while offering the highest level of customer service. Ensuring that service standards are in line with our vision by setting the tone for a customer friendly environment. Ability to work flexable timing.
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2) CXC passes in Maths and English of grade 2 or higher.
3) Prior experience of 1 to 2 years as an accounts clerk or similar position is required.
4) CAT or ACCA level 2 qualification is an asset.
5) Must be self motivated and a great team player.
6) Knowledge in quickbooks postings or any accounting software is an asset.
Ensuring procedures are followed when refunds are being issued to customers and collection of Payment.
Preparing vouchers for remittance of NIS and PAYE as applicable.
Ensuring that monthly bills such as rent, telephone, internet, etc. are remitted prior to the due dates.
Ensuring the replenishing of the petty cash float.
Ensuring that all payment and advances issued to personnel are balance at the end of each day.
Signing off on vouchers presented by the driver / Customers for payments of bills or purchases of company related items.
Securing and filing all receipts for purchases, bills, bank deposits etc. and keeping accurate records.
Depending of qualification and will be discussed at interview.
Knight Rider Bus Service,
35 Delhi Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY