Pastry Makers (Snr. & Jr.)
We are looking for experienced Pastry makers to prepare a variety of desserts, specifically skilled in Cheesecakes, Danish, and Puff pastries. Your skill in baking high-quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
The ideal candidates should be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide customers with the best possible service.
- Proven experience as Pastry Maker, baker or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and baking techniques, and nutrition
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, Cheesecakes, Danish, and Puff pastries, etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings, etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Guide and motivate team members to work more efficiently
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
Additional information will be discussed during the interview.
Attractive Remuneration and Benefits Package available including but not limited to medical & life insurance coverage, birthday tokens, training opportunities, etc.
Send CV to: email@example.com
or apply online: https://forms.gle/KKcmRBZQCp8PjfKw9
For more information, contact the HR Department: +592-227-4722 Ext. 1111/1109
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY