Job LocationExpress International Inc.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for all marketing activities within the company. He/she identifies the best strategies to promote the Company’s services, which includes but is not limited to assisting in the development, execution, and measurement of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
· 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent.
· Degree in Marketing, or a related field, is preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Marketing role.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Premier, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After effects).
· Creative thinking skills.
· Work with Management and employees from other departments to create useful promotional materials while adhering to brand guidelines.
· Manage Company websites.
· Identify effective marketing and promotional channels, including the media channels to be used to deliver the product message to customers.
· Develop innovative marketing strategies and campaigns and communicate the recommendations to management.
· Create and manage digital media strategies, including engaging content for social media platforms.
· Monitor the performance of the company’s marketing campaigns and strategies by analyzing key performance metrics.
· Prepare performance reports and illustrate findings.
· Gather information about the competition, consumer demographics, and other relevant information that would help a company know its position on the market.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY