Job LocationA105 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park, Georgetown
As a courier for Xpress Delivery, you will be responsible for completing corporate tasks for our clients such as NIS and GRA transactions, Bank Deposits etc. We provide training, and you offer your own motorcycle or bicycle, independence, good judgment, good time management, a thorough knowledge of the city, and lots of kindness, patience and perseverance.
You play an important role because you ensure that all tasks are completed and our clients and their clients are satisfied. Helping us to ensure we continue to deliver excellent service and delivery solutions.
- Good customer services skills and the willingness to improve those skills.
- Sound secondary education
- Ability to pedal bicycle at moderate to strenuous levels for at least six to seven hours daily
- Ability to ride a motorcycle in a safe manner while obeying the rules and regulations of the roadways.
- Honesty, ethics, independence, good judgement
- In-depth knowledge of getting around Georgetown via bicycle or motorcycle
- Familiarity with GPS/apps such as Google Maps
- Previous experience with a reputable company will be an asset.
- Retrieve and pick up important documents from various clients around Georgetown; execute the task the vaious tasks.
- Ride a bicycle or moorcycle in all types of weather, rain and sun; Take appropriate safety precautions.
- Plan routes to save time and efficiency using intimate knowledge of the city as well as GPS apps on a cellphone; also, in some cases, call to verify they will be at the destination.
- Work from about 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Get recipient signature confirmations and answer any questions
- Take appropriate security and ethical precautions with packages
- Issue receipts and delivery notes upon delivery.
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes such as inflating tires and greasing wheel bearings
Send your CV or Resume along with copies of your ID, a recent police clearance, and at least one reference to email@example.com or hand deliver it to A105 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY