Job LocationPattensen, Turkeyen, Greater Georgetown
The Security Officer is responsible for the protection of company property and ensuring that maximum security is maintained at all times.
- Sound Secondary Education
- Training certificate preferred
- At least three (2) years’ experience in the Security field.
- Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset.
- Enhance the integrity of policing Giftland’s property.
- Contribute to security and emergency plans for the company.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Team Leader/ Manager of Security.
- Responsible for the physical security of all Giftland property and personnel at the mall site.
- Responsible for carrying out daily strength and disposition checks on the locations.
- Responsible for the conduct and planning of security search on all workers at the mall site.
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland’s existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland.
Please address applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Giftland Group of Companies
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY