Administrative Assistant 11
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
This position would typically include senior Administrative Assistant who is able to manage, train and mentor other office staff, lead projects, handle confidential and sensitive data. The nature of the job is generally creating rather than maintaining and developing rather than monitoring.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant would be asset
- Experience in Human Resources would be an asset
- A Diploma in Human Resources/Administrative
- Must be Computer Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems,
- strong administrative coordination abilities,
- customer service experience
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY