Materials Coordinator I
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Materials Coordinator will perform and\or manage all activities necessary to enable effective end-to-end coordination of materials in support of Projects and acts as the interface between the business unit and procurement. He/she will ctively interact with planning, inventory, vendors, buyers and maintenance on a daily basis by providing customer support. The incumbent should have a high level of materials and services fulfillment for site maintenance activities.
- 3-5 years of closely related professional experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Broad knowledge of SAP material catalogs and search tools
- General knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
- Advanced time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced written and oral communications skills
- Influence with and without authority
- Organization skills
- Microsoft product efficiency
- Verify materials availability for all scheduled outage/planned and emergent work
- Provide supply chain input into Plant/Mine equipment maintenance strategies where requested
- Coordinate effective and efficient logistics requirements for Routine and Shutdown work
- Consult with Procurement, OEM and vendors to develop best practices
- Procedures and standards with respect to materials availability
- Provide frequent updates on material availability to required parties (i.e. business, supply chain)
- Lead in root cause analysis for failed supply chain processes
- Identify opportunities to consume Business Line Materials and destock inventory (utilize stock on hand)
- Influence B/L to select materials on hand or from preferred vendors
- Utilize proper material code with an agreement supplier
- Utilize proper material code with a non-agreement supplier
- Working in the Planner Cockpit (SAP PM rather than MM Module)
- Responsible for P2P recycle, identifying root causes, and driving resolutions
- Coordinate with logistics coordinator for timely material delivery
- Timely requisitions for break-ins
- MDG requester for master data changes and improvements Provide guidance
- Assistance to the requester and supplier for getting a Vendor Master record created in SAP
- Identify SAP data issues and skills
- Supplier/ drilling coordination
- Material fabrication coordination
- Inventory counts and reconciliations,
- All other duties as assigned.
Urgency and Ownership Daily
- Frequent, PPE usage - Safety shoes, safety glasses,safety vest, hard hat, gloves
- Work outside, rain or shine
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY