Job LocationFlexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond Housing Scheme , East Bank Demerara
A maintenance personnel is someone who install, repair and maintain commercial or industrial machinery in an industrial site, building, manufacturing company or an entire facility. These technicians ensure all machines function properly by troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance services.
- Must have a sound secondary education.
- Certification in same or related field.
- Previous work experience in an Industrial Maintenance field.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to assemble pipes and other machinery parts fittings.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Ability to operates power tools and hand tools.
- Good communication skills
- Good time-management skills.
- Maintain industrial equipment and repair or replace malfunctioning production or processing machinery.
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis and submit appropriate documentation of test results and work order resolutions.
- Shut down and disassemble machinery as needed.
- Assemble new machines or machines parts as needed.
- Maintain industrial machine on a regular basis, make sure each machine is functioning properly and in a timely manner.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
To be discuss at the interview.
Submit an application to:
Flexotech Inc Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara.
or send an email to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY