Personal Assistant/Confidential Secretary
The Personal Assistant/Confidential Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to top Management. He/she provides responsive and high-quality services in a high pressure, dynamic environment and consistently demonstrates a strong sense of accomplishment as collaborative efforts to meet the needs of the offices.
- A Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Three (3) to five (5) years proven experience, working in a fast-paced environment in an administrative capacity, interfacing internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrate honesty and trustworthy
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondences
- Advanced typing, note taking, record keeping and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Supervisory skills
- Pleasant personality and customer service oriented.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages, fax messages and emails.
- Maintain a general filing system.
- Plan and execute the preparation of all physical and virtual meetings.
- Type and prepare confidential documents, arrange and ensure delivery.
- Carry out personal errands for the Executive.
- Prepare and update relevant files and reports.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences and documents for the Executive’s office.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements, as necessary.
- Transcribe drafts, minutes, proofreads and revises correspondence, memos, flyers and agendas.
- Assist in the completion of various regulatory forms, notices, press releases and other communications, which may require posting and/or publication.
- Assist with customer inquiries and problem resolution.
- Disseminate information to relevant personnel.
Please email your Letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae by April 21, 2022, addressed to:
Human Resources Department
45-47 Water Street, Georgetown
Subject line: ‘Application – Personal Assistant/Confidential Secretary’
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY