Logistics (Bulk) Coordinator
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Logistic Coordinator (bulk) will Work in-country to manage Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Vendors to ensure logistics execution. Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marine logistics planning, coordinating and execution of tasks
- Sound Educational Background /University Degree/High School Diploma or Technical Training is an advantage
- Maritime Experience will be an Advantage
- Effective English written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Operational and Data Analyst.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Pro-Active and self-starter individual
- Willing to learn on the job training
- Bulk product operations oversight from a safety perspective to ensure operation is ready to execute scheduled task safely
- Update Daily Bulk Report using supply vessel daily reports
- Track MR’s (Material Requests) for liquid and dry bulks coming for the offshore assets – ensure the requested volumes are scheduled properly to be able to fulfill the order by required dates
- Work with Marine Team to ensure vessels are in place for load out and discharge of bulk products from the correct port as per MR requirements
- Check with vendor mud plant operators to ensure they will have required materials and volumes requested via the MR’s for the requested load out time and date
- Communicate in advance with Captains about loadouts planned for their vessels to ensure you have alignment on forward plan
- Send out emails with loadout details to all relevant parties/persons in advance to allow for proper planning and preparations
- Be present at load out sites to ensure that loadouts are done smoothly and safely without any delays – monitor the progress throughout the operation. Continue to interface with the vessel and plant operator as required
- Ensure that vessels are recording product loading and discharge information and that the information is accurate (Check against your data
- Give updates to Shift Supervisors (Logistics and Marine) with volumes loaded and or any issues being encountered
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly provide an updated CV.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY