Job LocationIndustry, ECD
The overall responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to support and provide administrative assistance to the Project Manager in maintaining and updating project processes and ensuring that all projects which are assigned to his/her team are delivered on time to clients.
- University Diploma, PMP/CAPM or related field
- 2 - 3 years of experience in previous role or
- Intermediate to advanced profeciency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook & Quickbooks.
- Excellent verbal and written experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organisational skills, deadline oriented environment.
- Demonstrate responsiveness, tact, diplomacy, good judgement and confidentiality in communications with all levels of personnel, clients and vendors.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving with emphasis on projects
• Process new project orders:
- Insure all required documents have been received
- Set-up new project in project management software
- Review project specific insurance requirements and order certificates of insurance
• Assist Project Managers with all day to day aspects of running a project through the different phases
• Set up project kick off meetings both internally with POM team and clients
• Assist Project Engineers with project submittal packages and shop drawings
• Scope of work review
• Creation of Change Order estimates and proposals
• Coordinate project equipment staging
• Compile and organize all project close-out documentation including:
- Installation Photos
- Project as-Builts
- Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Customer sign-offs
- Project specific technical information
• Project completion packages
• Ensure project meetings, minutes and logistics are organized in a timely and accurate manner
• Assist Project Manager with client updates, communication and correspondence.
• Liaison with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and other staff; ensuring exceptional customer service and quality at all times.
• Coordinate project communication events
• Organize and maintain daily field personnel calendars
• Daily Project Scheduling
• Provide general administrative support as required
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an interational company.
Please send detailed resumes to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY