Job LocationEccles, East Bank Demerara
If you have a degree in accounting or Finance and looking to be part of a multinational company, you should appply for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- At least one year experience.
- Broad experience in financial management-including general accounting, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Strong ability to analyze and communicate financial information to all levels, internal and external, of the organization.
- Advance knowledge of account theory, practice, and internal control.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
As the Finance Assistant, your primary duties include responsibility for complete daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes including but not limited to the following: weekly review invoices, preparation of weekly operating statement and monthly financial statements, general ledger maintenance, and account reconciliations, assistance with yearly budget and audit. The work involves data entry, the maintenance of various account records, and routine problem-solving. The individual in this position must exercise discretion and use independent judgment to perform all daily tasks.
Please send your resume email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY