Job LocationLand of Canaan, East Bank Demerara
The Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for providing strong support to the Warehouse Department with respect to receiving, checking, verifying, documenting, issuing according to the first-in-first-out (FIFO) system, balancing the inventory based on physical counts and providing reports to the head of department.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Attained 5 subjects at the CSEC, including Mathematics and English Language A, with minimum grade two passes.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- the ability to lift 15kg to shoulder
- the ability to work in cold storage
- licensed to operate a forklift
- 3 years related work experience.
In detail, the Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for:
1. performing a daily physical count of stocks in the warehouse.
2. rotating and issuing stocks using the FIFO system
3. maintaining department related documentation (both physical and electronic)
4. liaising with suppliers' on a needs-as-basis.
5. issuing stocks to departments according to approved requisition orders.
6. assist in packing the shelves.
7. processing the returns of defective products.
8. checking off the ice cream trucks when they return in the afternoons.
9. providing support to other team members
10. assist in performing any other related duties.
Interested applicants may email cover letter and curriculum vitae to HRM@fernandes.gy or may apply in person with written application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Fernandes Guyana Enterprise
Block G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Interested applicants applying in person are asked to walk with an identification, TIN, NIS, driver's licence (if any) and other documents to support their credentials.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY