Gardener/Brush Cutter Operator
Job LocationBanks DIH - Thirst Park
Successful applicants are required to plant and maintain lawn, trees, shrubs and flowers in the Thirst Park compound and private residences; maintain equipment, job performance and quality standards.
- Sound Education.
- 2-3 years Related Work Experience.
- Grow plants from seeds and various types of cuttings.
- Select plants and prepare soil and plant gardens.
- Mow, Water and roll grassed areas and assist to remove the turf.
- Keep ground tidy an care flowers,shrubs and trees.
- Sow grass seeds,lay and maintain turf,and spray plants to controll pests and diseases.
- Maintain gardens, paths,lawns and plants by pruning, fertilizing and other gardening techniques.
- Clear away rubbish and assist to landscape areas.
- Operate and maintain lawn mower, brush cutter and any other equipment.
- Clear surrounding ground and compounds of private residence.
- Report defects promptly of all equipments; lawn mower, brush cutter, etc.
- Maintain job performance and quality standards.
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development
- Et cetera
Applicants can submit their interests to the Human Resources Executive via email firstname.lastname@example.org or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY