Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The position will be responsible for providing HSE support at operating site facilities. The main purpose of the role will be the promotion of zero harm through fostering the development and utilization of appropriate work practices and procedures. In addition, the role will foster an appropriate HSE culture.
- Recognized HSE related qualification with a minimum of 5 years Oil and Gas and related HSE experience.
- Understanding of site base HSE, HSE reporting systems, risk management and risk assessment skills, auditing, Incident Investigation and Emergency Responses Technical proficiency and knowledge of Operations procedures.
- Good Communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of HSE fundamentals.
- Attention to detail.
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of Health, Safety and Environmental plans for all assigned facilities.
- Participate in workplace activities to raise the quality of HSE input, including Job Safety Analyses, incident investigation and risk management.
- Support and coach the facility management team in appropriate HSE leadership and conduct HSE training.
- Provide HSE and technical support for general queries and report on HSE performance and HSE activities.
- Provide oversight to support all site activities having effective work safety arrangement.
- Provide oversight to support all commissioning operations have received appropriate risk assessment.
- Provide HSE advice and assistance to all assigned sites.
- Liaise with all operations staff to ensure effective use of best practice and consistency in approach to HSE activities.
- Participate in and facilitate HSE audits, reviews and assessments.
- Collect, store, analyze track and report HSE performance data.
- Plan and participate in HSE audits of Contractors.
- Network with peers to utilize best practices and lessons leaned.
- Must know and abide by the Core Values of JSL International as written in the HSE manual.
- Is responsible to know and act in accordance with the Company’s HSE Management System to protectself and others, the environment, and the property of the Company.
- Effective planning and communication using the HSE Process to enhance awareness through observations and effective feedback.
- Has the obligation to interrupt an operation to prevent an incident from occurring.
- All incidents must be reported.
- Identify improvement and corrective opportunities and participate in developing action plans using HSE Manual.
- Offshore Travel may be required.
- Any other duties as assigned.
To be discussed at the Interview.
Interested applicants can submit their CV/Resume to the:
Centipede Offshore Guyana Inc.
36 Delhi Street, Prashad Nagar, Georgetown
Or E-mail: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY