Job LocationOn-site, Providence, East Demarara, Guyana
The Recruiter is responsible for all levels of talent acquisition and associated processes for the organization to include ensuring a talent pipeline is aligned with our company intention, purpose and strategies. Primary focus is on day-to-day recruiting as well as administration of the applicant tracking system.Position is also involved in staff planning, reporting, HRIS administration as well as community involvement and outreach.Acts as a resource for leadership, associates and within the HR department where needed.
Scheduled flexibility- Saturdays are required.
Previous recruiter experience is preferred.
Previous call center experience is a must.
MS Office (outlook, excel)
Excellent communication skills
1. Ensure staffing procedures meet company/client requirements.
○ Conducts day-to-day Recruitment, Selection and Placement Procedure.
○ Conducts calibration and certification for new recruitment staff.
○ Reviews Recruitment, Selection and Placement Procedures and updates where necessary.
○ Implements Recruitment, Selection and Placement enhancements where needed.
○ Recommends Recruiting Strategies to increase people.
2. 100% On-Time on Headcount Request.
○ Computes the expected applications needed to hire the expected number of applicants based on the average Hit Rate.
○ Conceptualizes the sourcing plan that will cover the needed applications to complete the request.
3. Reasonable Cost per Hire.
○ Reviews cost of sourcing activities.
○ Reviews section cost in terms of office supplies usage and telephony.
4. Recruitment Metrics.
○ Gathers data for Metrics.
○ Computes data based on On-Time, Hit Rate, Cost per Hire, and Conversion Rate.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Recruiter"
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY