Oilfield Logistics Coordinator
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution.
Interface between Logistics manager and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC).
Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
- 5-10 years" experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
- Accounting/ Auditing Qualifications Accounting/ Auditing Experience Logistics & Customs Clearance experience and capabilities. English Language proficient
- Support Logistics Manager/Lead with Logistics and Materials Management expertise, interfacing with Contractor Logistics and Materials Management personnel
- Interface with and influence project disciplines to ensure logistics/materials management considerations are included in design and project plan
- Interface with procurement to understand and influence contracting, materials management, logistics plan for deliveries and customs procedures
- Develop an understanding of local transport and in-country logistics capabilities and capacities
- Develop logistics elements of bid requirements, monitor KPIs, and coordinate progress reporting and materials management requirements
- Familiarity with Logistics Contractors and resources in worldwide markets
- Coordinate process to pre-qualify, approve, and reevaluate Logistics Contractors
- Develop project and discipline specific work scope for Contractors
- Strong understanding of the capabilities and limitations of Logistics Contractors
- General knowledge of local and national environmental and regulatory requirements
- Interface with other Logistics Coordinators, Leads, Advisors and project planning teams to understand and resolve logistics issues
Deadline For Application January 12, 2021 @ 5:00pm.
Apply to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY