Administrative Assistant at International SOS
I meet these requirements
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the administration responsibilities or equivalent in Guyana, preferably in a multi-national organization with revenue of at least US$10 million.
- Experience in a fast pace, multi-national organization, ideally within the professional services industry.
- Experienced in supporting operations in developing countries, diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Exposure to dealing with customers, banks, auditors, legal advisors, suppliers.
- Exposure to dealing with senior executive and operational management teams.
- High school diploma is usually required. An associate’s degree from an accredited college or university is usually preferred, but not required.
- English. Spanish language skills (oral and written) nice to have.
Go back to job post or browse more jobs