Advertising and Promotions Manager
Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
Responsible for developing, executing and monitoring of advertising/marketing plans for the Company’s brands by working collaboratively with the marketing team, customers, agencies and vendors.
- At least a first degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Management and or related
discipline from a recognized university. Proven work experience in social media would be an asset.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to achieve team goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be the holder of a valid licence for motor car.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing management related position with a proven track record
- Working with the marketing team to formulate marketing plans and the selection of appropriate advertising media.
- Planning and implementing advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Negotiating and managing advertising contracts.
- Conducting market research studies and analyzing their findings to better understand customer behavior and market opportunities.
- Coordinating with the sales staff to generate ideas for advertising/promotional campaigns.
- Working with the merchandising team to achieve the company’s goals.
- Budgeting for all promotional, advertising/marketing activities and submitting relevant reports in a timely manner.
- Overseeing social media accounts’ design.
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, January 22, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY