Job Location160 Plantation Versailles, West Bank Demerara
Should be capable of delivering quality customer service, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
Must have maths and english
Must be able to use POS
Must be able to work afternoon shifts
Must be a team player
- Perform bar inventory counts
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Ensure alcoholic beverages are served to those who meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Inputting Orders in POS System
- Ensure orders time is comply to guest
- Performing closing and opening inventory counts
- Should be able to request minimum level stocks
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the outlet satisfied at all time
- Manage bar utensils inventory
- Should be able to work at events
Call 592-628- or email email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY