Job LocationQualfon Providence Campus
Area of expertise (Skills)
- Bachelor of Science with Human Resources emphasis or equal experience related to the job.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a related field
- High School Diploma
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)
- Microsoft Excel
- Computer Certified
- Must have excellent communication skills
1. Ensure staffing procedures meet company/client requirements.
○ Conducts day-to-day Recruitment, Selection, and Placement Procedure.
○ Conducts calibration and certification for new recruitment staff.
○ Reviews Recruitment, Selection, and Placement Procedures, and updates where necessary.
○ Implements Recruitment, Selection, and Placement enhancements where needed.
○ Recommends Recruiting Strategies to increase people.
2. 100% On-Time on Headcount Request.
○ Computes the expected applications needed to hire the expected number of applicants based on the averageHit Rate.
○ Conceptualizes the sourcing plan that will cover the needed applications to complete the request.
3. Reasonable Cost per Hire.
○ Reviews cost of sourcing activities.
○ Reviews section cost in terms of office supplies usage and telephony.
4. Recruitment Metrics.
○ Gathers data for Metrics.
○ Computes data based on On-Time, Hit Rate, Cost per Hire, and Conversion Rate.
Monday - Saturday 8am - 5pm
Parcel 146 Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara
Located on the Road between The Princess RAMADA Hotel and the National Stadium, the Road is called the “Red Road" about 2 minutes walk in past the Massy store.
Also at 3rd floor City Mall(Recruitment Hub)
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY