Loss Prevention Officer
Job LocationDiamond East Bank Demerara
Reporting directly to the General Manager the Loss Prevention Officer is responsible for preventing losses to the Company’s inventory assets and for conducting investigations in the event of losses occurring.
- Completed secondary school education with six passes at CAPE level or equivalent.
- Experience as a loss prevention officer or in a security related field
- Experience in investigating stock variances.
- Completed studies in the field of intelligence and security will be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Perceptive and intuitive with excellent judgment.
- Capacity to perform duties with speed and precision.
- Physically fit.
- Verifying physical inventory picked to be loaded onto trucks to authorized invoices.
- Verifying physical inventory returned to the warehouse at the end of the day’s activities to Goods Received Note.
- Monitoring previous and live security feeds to detect suspicious activities.
- Monitoring GPS records to determine whether there were any unauthorized stops made by Company’s and contractors’ delivery vehicles.
- Inspecting warehouses to identify any increase risk of losses to inventory due to storage, handling or product adulteration.
- Conducting cycle counts.
- Searching for and reporting on vulnerabilities in security systems relating to inventory.
Renumeration package is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
Applicants can send resume to:
Guyana Beverages Inc.
The Human Resources Manager
Plot 4 A Area AA1 Plantation Great Diamond
East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY