Office Assistant/ Driver
The Office Assistant/ Driver is responsible for the receipt and delivery of documents and packages and supports the Claims function by making relevant enquiries and requests at Police Stations. Acts as the driver for the Managing Director as required. All activities must conform to the guidelines and standards set by the organization.
- Three (3) subjects at CXC/GCE O’Level, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
- Five (5) years driving experience with a good track record.
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s Permit
- Police certificate of good character
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very Good knowledge of the country.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Able to use initiative.
- Good time management skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes bank deposits; conducts transactions such as NIS, court house etc.
- Collects and delivers all packages and correspondence. Accurately recording all info including delivery logs
- Secures documents and packages and updates delivery log.
- Clears all mail boxes and posts all letters etc.
- Conducts basic maintenance checks on company’s vehicle, maintains vehicle log and reports any repairs needed or damage done to vehicle.
- Collects general office supplies.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Supports the development and maintenance of a team environment by performing other related duties.
- Stationery and maintenance checks
- Courier/driver duties.
- Personal driver to the Managing Director in accordance with appropriate road safety standards.
Applications must be sen to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY