Aviation Security Manager
Job LocationLot 13 Ogle Airdrome - Eugene F Correia International Airport
The role of the Aviation Security Manager is to manage the activities that provide overall physical facility security , airport credentialing, facility access control, contract security management and policy and procedure development to maintain compliance with all federal, state and local aviation security regulations.
- Must have passes at minimum three (3) subjects at ‘O’ level or equivalent, one of which must be English.
- Aviation security management training approved by the G.C.A.A.
- Basic airline security training approved by the G.C.A.A.
- General safety awareness training approved by the G.C.A.A.
- Five (5) years in Aviation Management approved by the G.C.A.A.
- Provide oversight and administration of the operation and supervision of 20+ employees to include training, monitoring, and coaching.
- Analyzing all the reports on security and inspection to guarantee that they are in accordance with the transportation security administration.
- Review and update Security Regulations, Directives and Bulletins as appropriate for dissemination.
- Is responsible for hiring, development of team and progressive discipline, when appropriate;
- Carry out patrols and searches in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Additional duties may be added
To Be Discussed In Interview
Interested applicants: Applications and CV should be addressed to the General Manager of JAGS Aviation Inc. Bradley Hangar Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle Aerodrome, Ogle. East Coast Demerara.
Via e-mail @ email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY