The position requires the jobholder to manage/oversee the Maintenance of the complex and mechanical systems to ensure required tasks are completed for operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of environmental regulations
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Must be a well-organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills
- Coordination of sanitation of the complex to meet/exceed standards
- Supervision and directing a work force to ensure the facility is maintained in a clean and orderly manner: - lobby area, toilets, cinemas, administration and the entire complex.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety standards.
- Organize maintenance of the AC systems, wiring, lighting, machines/games, painting of carpark/cinema rails or any areas requiring renovations from wear and tear.
- Preparation of Projected budget; projections are made on janitorial items on the basis of the last janitorial inventory.
- Updating Trackers; GPL, GWI, LPG and Fuel cost are monitored via trackers which can be found on the properties network.
- Updating General Budget; the general budget is a record of all expenditure of the properties department on a monthly basis.
- Properties Departmental Report; inserting totals from trackers and general budget.
- Properties Departmental Report; inserting totals for general budget. Comparisons to be made between projected budget and general budget. Reasoning for variations to be listed below financials, if any.
Meeting Scheduling & preparation of Minutes
Maintenance Monthly Meetings, maintenance one on one meeting in presence of HR. Minutes then prepared for Record purposes.
- Submit names to HR for Employee star reward every Fortnight. Names are recommended by Supervisors.
- Complete team evaluations as the need arises in presence of HR
- Review Time Sheets and Keep Track of Late Times (Along with Supervisors & HR). Timesheets should be prepared by Supervisors.
- Sending regular updates to Maintenance Whatsapp Group.
- Prepare leave forms, absent forms and Exit Forms for Maintenance Team, to be submitted by HR as the need arises.
- Maintenance Checklist forms, blank time-sheets & supervisor time sheets to be printed and handed over to the team as the need arises.
- Maintenance checklist forms to be reviewed.
- Coordinate team for various tasks throughout the day.
- Laisse with Finance; relay information to procurement clerk for janitorial orders for each new month, process invoices (to be signed, make copies, submit to finance, copy to be filed away in respective vendor folder).
- Laisse with HR on Roster Changes
- Laisse with Security
- Laisse with Service Providers
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY