Logistics Coordinator I
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Applicant will be working in a Fuel management capacity and must be able to physically inspect and further document issues and findings accordingly .
- Data entry
- 10-key number entry
- Math calculations
- High school diploma
- Detail oriented-Keen attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office : Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Analytical Skills
- Enters and updates information into computer programs or databases.
- Assesses files to determine what information needs to be entered and the appropriate location for entry.
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and sorting information and establishes entry priorities.
- Follows verbal and written instructions.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Minimal work direction.
Interested Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV by Monday May 31, 2021 to Jobs@guysonsoilandgas.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY