Enrollment Advisor (Spanish Language)
Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
Enrollment advisors assist and advise prospective students, guiding them through the process of enrolling in Texila American University Programs. The explain the admissions process, review entrance requirements, and provide information about tuition.
- Ability to speak Spanish (Advanced) and English (Intermediate)
- Experience using MS Excel, Word, WhatsApp, Skype/Teams and Phones.
- Able to draft documents
- Effective communicator
Incumbent must be engaging, inquisitive and resourceful, team player who is career oriented.
Qualfications and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of Experience
- Enrollment advisor represents the first point of contact with students and handles all stages till enrollment of students in programs.
- Filtering out prospects using an effective elimination method, collecting documents for admissions.
- Process eligibility letters through admissions team
- Receiving remittance copy of the the initial fee from the student
- Communicating with Leads, on time and prioritize the contacts assigned to them.
To be discussed at the interview
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-676-1800
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY