Offshore Logistics Coordinator III
Job LocationOffshore Guyana
The Offshore Logistics Coordinator works in-country to manage the EPC’s Logistics and Materials Management process. He/she serves as a Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution. The incumbent will interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction to provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
- Minimum 2 years experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- BSc in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical Degree
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to manage critical timelines, attention to detail and accuracy, and deal with stressful situations professionally
Particulars of Position:
- This position is night shift.
- Rotation - 4wk on / 4wk off
- Estimated hours per week - 84
- Business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support is required
- Works within customer portals to facilitate load communication and billing inputs are completed
- Coordinates material requirements with Service providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of required shipments and freights
- Creation and submission of Material request to relevant Service Provider and Shorebase for material movement
- Receives, coordinates and dispatches cargo on-board installation
- Organizes Waste Transfer Notes and associated supporting documentation for the disposal of waste on-board the installation
- Coordinating and monitoring assigned vessel activity aligned with rig operations
- Creation and submission of shipping information and supporting documentation for vessel movements
- Tracking of vessel and communicating to Marine Department planned vessel activity at installation and Shorebase
- Compiles and submits flight information for personnel mobilization and demobilization from the assigned location
- Oversees on-board inventory of client owned and rented materials
- Works alongside Guyana Material Management Supply Chain team in maintaining accuracy of allocated tangibles and intangibles assigned per well
- Review of Service Provider job tickets, confirming information accuracy in relation to item duration, asset assignment and cost allocation
- Notifying Wellsite Operations Supervisor of Supply chain status of material and fleet operations and challenges
- Provides administrative operation duties for the Client Wellsite Leader/ Wells Operations Supervisor
- Maintaining Office stationary and consumables inventory
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY