Job LocationTrack 'A' Junction, Vreed- en- Hoop
Restaurant Supervisors oversee all restaurant operations to ensure that restaurants run smoothly. They train and supervise restaurant staff, ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations, and resolve customer complaints.
- 5 Subjects minimun in CXC (Passes in Mathematics and English 'A')
- Preference would be given to applicants 25 years or older.
- Significant work experience in management and the hospitality industry
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- Ability to use restaurant management software
- Strong leadership skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
- Experience in similar working environment would be an assest.
- Preference will be given to applicants who resides on the West Bank/ West Coast Demerara
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Generate Reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
Attractive salary package offer.
Track 'A' Junction
Vreed En Hoop
West Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY